Soften the Blow to Curls for Knock-Out Volume and Definition!
The DevaCurl DevaFuser uses advanced Curl Technology inspired by nature to gently dry curls more naturally for beautiful long-lasting volume and maximum curl definition.
Provides a 360 Degree Air Flow
Gently Dries from the Inside and Out for Soft, Frizz Free Curls
Unique Patented Ergonomic Design
Enhances Natural Curl Definition While Adding Volume and Lift to All Curl Types
Universal, One-Piece Adapter that Fits Most Commercially Available Hair Dryers
Lightweight Plastic-Fiberglass Construction for Ease of Use and Guaranteed Strength and Durability
1. For each position shown, slightly tilt your dryer with Devafuser attached for 360-degree airflow
2. To dry the mid section of your hair, position the DevaFuser within the bulk of the hair to allow simultaneous drying from the inside and out.
3. Use the DevaFuser with DevaCurl curl care products for maximum curl benefit.
Set Up Procedures:
1. Insert the barrel of the hair dryer into the end of the DevaFuser
2. Push the DevaFuser onto the hair dryer gently, making sure that its firmly attached. Do not push it past the silicone band and the 4 Horizontal Vents above the band (see figure 1). These vents must remain unobstructed at all times.
3. Turn the hair dryer on. Set the heat to low or medium temperature. Lower temperatures are gentler on curls and will reinforce all of the benefits of using the DevaFuser (more shine, less frizz and more natural texture).
Do not use more than medium heat as overheating can cause damage to both the hair dryer and the diffuser.
4. To remove the DevaFuser, grasp above the band and pull gently to separate from the hair dryer
Do Not block the hair dryer rear air inlet at any time during operation.
Always ensure the hair dryer rear air inlet grill is free from any obstructions such as lint or loose hair before each use.
To extend the life of your hair dryer and DevaFuser, regularly clean the removable filter.
The universal, one-piece adapter fits most commercially available hair dryers of the following size specifications:
Barrel Diameter: 2- 2.5 (5.0 cm - 6.4 cm)
Barrel Circumference: 5.5 6.5 (14.0 cm - 15.5 cm)
Barrel Length: 2.5 6.5 (6.4 cm 15.5 cm)